The Parent Page is your personal space to monitor your child's progress and manage your subscriptions.
You can access the Parent Page with the email and password you used to register. Once inside, your page is organized as follows:
As a parent:
- Home: Your main dashboard with each of your students.
- My Account: Information about your account, subscriptions, and profile settings.
- Activity: Students' session results, progress, and profile settings in full detail.
- Motivation: The ability to program messages or rewards for your student, a summary of the diplomas and ticks earned, and messages sent to the well.
- Notifications: Any changes, news, or reports that need your attention.
- Resources: Access to all of the tutorials we have to offer in the Smartick curriculum and a description of each, as well as the Smartick Blog.
- Smartick Brain: Your child's progress in Smartick Brain, as well as access to the games offered in the Virtual World.
We recommend that you visit your Parent Page frequently, as well as reading your daily email reports.