As Smartick tutors, you have the ability to review your students’ sessions whenever you want. This allows you to keep track of your students´ activities, follow their progress, and review any part of the session at any time.
To view the exercises your student has performed, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Tutor Page. (If you have forgotten your password, you can request a reminder here: Forgot password?)
- Select the student you want to review.
- Go to the "Progress" tab.
- Select the day you want to review from the calendar on the left.
- Once you have selected a day, for example 1 May, “View complete session” will appear on the right.
You can view each completed exercise, the time taken to answer, the number of correct and incorrect answers, and any corrections made.