As Smartick tutors, you have the ability to review your students’ sessions whenever you want. This allows you to keep track of your student’s activities, follow their progress, and review any part of the session at any time.
To view the exercises your student has performed, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your Tutor Page. (If you have forgotten your password, you can request a reminder here: Forgotten your password?)
- Select the student you want to review.
- Go to the "Progress" tab.
- Select the day you want to review from the calendar on the left.
- Once you have selected a day, for example the 1st of May, “View complete session” will appear on the right".
You can view each completed exercise, the time taken to answer, the number of correct and incorrect answers, and any corrections made.