- Short (15 minute), constant (daily) efforts at a high degree of concentration for deliberate practice.
- 3 fundamental areas: arithmetic, word problems, and logic exercises.
- Real-time adaptability of content based on student performance.
- Immediate feedback and support through interactive tutorials, tips, and solutions.
- Positive reinforcement to help avoid frustration.
Smartick’s methodology unites the best traditional (classical methodology, Japanese methodology, Harvard and Chicago studies) and current methods (Singapore method, JUMP, among others). This is coupled with cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence and online tools developed jointly by mathematicians, educators, psychologists, and engineers.