The differences between Smartick and other methods like Kumon are substantial, both in our methodology and the effectiveness in learning. Here are some of our reasons:
- Cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence: Smartick is designed to adapt to each student's math level and learning pace. The exercises are generated in real time according to a series of variables that are constantly analyzed. We provide automatic feedback with the solution to the exercise, allowing students to learn from their mistake and apply their learning to the next exercise.
- Interactive tutorials: Each student has their own carefully calibrated study plan, where they advance in an intelligence manner according to their results. In addition to progressing in a sequential and intelligent manner, each student has a number of interactive tutorials available where they can learn and practice new concepts.
- Learning effectiveness: Smartick's unique technology permits students to reach their maximum capacity of learning as effectively as possible. We don't want students to waste their time with exercises that they've already mastered. Our AI is able to clearly identify areas of weaknesses and have students work on appropriate concepts, whereas paper-based methods are not able to provide this real-time adaptability.
- Scientific and innovative content: Smartick does not offer pre-loaded exercises, or workbooks with a fixed sequence determined for all students. Our experts have designed and expanded our curriculum with a scientific approach, taking the best math methodologies and resources as reference.
- Logic and word problems: We at Smartick believe it is essential that each child learns how to think. Smartick provides reasoning and logic beyond automated calculation to help develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Current paper-based methods are almost entirely oriented only to mental calculation.
- Parent convenience: Parents don't have to spend time correcting their child's exercises, however, the Smartick platform does this automatically. In addition, you receive your child's session results over email instantaneously. You have the Parent Page at your disposal to consult their progress and review their sessions in full detail.
- Price: Alternative methods and tutoring can cost over $100 a month. Smartick's price is aligned with extracurricular activities and learning centers, providing high quality learning at your convenience online.