The Parent Page is a tool specifically designed for you to view your child's progress in full detail, adjust settings, organize schedules, manage payments, and monitor their Virtual World activity - among other things.
You can access the Parent Page using the email and password you registered with. The page is organized accordingly:
- My Account: a summary of your student's sessions, notices, and recommendation system.
- Profile: change account settings, update personal data, and validate a promotional code.
- Notifications: change notification settings and authorize student absences
- Subscriptions: manage subscriptions (cancellation and renewal), view payment schedule, and check available referral discounts
- Payment: change payment method, review payment history, and download receipts
- Sessions: review the student's sessions and results in full detail
- Progress: review the student's progress by concept, unit, and level based on the Smartick Curriculum
- Motivation: personalize motivational messages and rewards for the student, review diplomas earned, and monitor Virtual World activity (ticks earned and spent, Smartick Well messages)
- Tutorials: check which tutorials the student has worked on
- Student Profile: modify student's account settings update student's personal data, and add a secondary tutor
In addition to the session summary emails we send daily, we recommend visiting your Parent Page frequently as well.